Monday, January 30, 2017

Clear Scraps Design Team Share..

Mountain Scene Layered Card!

Using the New Layered Stencils from Clear Scraps..
Samples with Mascals-name
Today I want to show you what I have done using the new layered stencil. I used staz on ink in green for the trees and some gel med to add seed beads for the snow that you see as well. This was done on top the acetate sheet that I cut up to make the front of the card clear.I added a title to the inside of the card so you can see it peeking through the front.
The back of the card is the pattern paper used to make the card.
Here is a closer look at the inking of the stencil called Mountain Scene.
Samples with Mascals- Close up
Be sure to try the layered stencils they are so much fun to play with and the possibilities are endless in what you can do with them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails