Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February Limited Edition Kit Reveal!

Good afternoon everyone! It is now time to show you this month's Limited Edition Kit! 

My I don't even know how to explain the gorgeous paper this kit had featuring some ScrapBerry Paper Line! Instead of me trying to explain this beautiful Kit I will just show you.


Below is the work I created using this contents of the Kit!

Here is a picture of my new beautiful niece/godchild! I just loved the papers in this line. I cut out the butterflies from one the pattern papers that was in the kit. You will see these used through out my work.
I used the chipboard piece and painted it white. Then I used some prima chalk ink to give it the color that I wanted it to be. I loved the turn out!


Here is me and my husband! I truly Love this man! I used the resin pieces on this one ! The large one as the frame of the photo and the small one tucked in the bottom right. I did add a doily from my stash  along with twine to complete the look you see here.


 My sweet Potato! I just had to use this paper to showcase her photo on. It was perfect. Here I added the beads and flowers along with frame cutouts from the paper line. I also added more twine and doilies from my stash. Such a perfect combination with this photo.


I just had to do a altered frame with the rest of my kit. I love to alter!!!
This is a wooden heart frame you get at Michael's for $1.00. I covered it up with this beautiful pattern paper. Added flowers, stickles, banner and cutouts from the paper line to finish this up. Perfect as a valentine keepsake!

If you love this kit as much as I did hurry over to My Creative Scrapbook and get yours today!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails